500g Fresh Tomatoes
20mL Truffled Olive Oil
1tsp Truffled Seeded Mustard
1 Clove Garlic
Truffled Salt to Taste
1 Packet Gnocchi
- Very finely dice tomatoes, onion and garlic.
- Simmer for 30 minutes in a saucepan on the stovetop.
- Add truffled oil, mustard and salt (the less you cook/heat truffles, the more preserved their flavour will be).
- Cook gnocchi in boiling water as per the instructions on the packet (or look up a recipe and make your own if you’re keen).
- Combine the truffled tomato sauce and the gnocchi.
We served ours pictured here with prosciutto, mushrooms fried in truffled oil, blanched asparagus, continental parsley and truffled salt.