400g dulce de leche
1 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp glucose syrup
¼ cup golden syrup
200g white chocolate
2 tsp truffled Tasmanian sea salt
- In a medium saucepan over low heat combine the dulce de leche, brown sugar, glucose syrup, golden syrup and butter and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat and bring to a simmer and cook for a further 5-6 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate in and stir until melted.
- Pour into a 20x20cm square pan lined with baking paper and smooth down with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with the truffled Tasmanian sea salt and refrigerate for 6 hours. Cut into squares or triangles and serve.
* you can also jazz up your popcorn by adding some truffled Tasmanian sea salt. Or you could add some truffled salt to crunchy roast potatoes. Truffled Tasmanian sea salt also makes a great addition on butter-board for easy entertaining.