Truffled Chicken Breast
Impress your dinner guests with the tastiest chicken breast you’ll ever have.
2 Fresh Chicken Breasts – skin on
50 g Mushroom
Tablespoon Tamar Valley Truffled Mustard
40 g Tamar Valley Truffled Butter
2 tablespoons Tamar Valley Truffled Honey
2 tablespoons Tamar Valley Truffled Olive Oil
1/4 – 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
Fresh Truffle – amount depending on your budget to be garnished on top just prior to serving
- Melt the oil and butter in an oven proof pan
- Slice a pocket in the breast of the chicken, rub a little of the mustard around the pocket and fill with sliced mushroom.
- Rub mustard around the outside of the Chicken Breast and place in the hot pan to sear both sides, once done –
- Drizzle the chicken with the Truffled Honey, pour in the Stock depending on the size of the pan as to how much, just cover the bottom and put into 180 degree oven for 20 mins. Brown the top.
- Serve with your favourite rice or vegetables.